Continental has developed the CSC5 which is equally suitable for passenger cars or SUVs with sporty driving performance while still enabling a quiet and comfortable ride. The CSC5 retains its brand trademark as one of the quieter performance tyres as compared to its competitors. It is also a significant progress in camparison to the popular predecessor ContiSportContact 3:
New compound “BlackChilli”
The rubber compound utilizes various vibrations of the tyre which focuses on maximum power transmission and thus provides low rolling resistance whilst driving normally.
The ContiSportContact™ 5 P is individually adjusted and optimized to cater to the specific requirements of the front and rear axle positions. With precise steering and maximum grip under all conditions, it allows the vehicle to perform to its full potential. The ContiSportContact™ 5 P does not only go fast – it stops fast too.
- Shorter braking distances in dry or wet conditions
- Excellent road grip and safety when cornering
- Reduction in fuel consumption and high mileage
- Outstanding grip and stability during cornering
- Perfect steering precision and sporty handling
- Very short braking distances on all conditions